Many thanks to RJ Scott for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, A Better Man (written with Jaime Reese), for a lucky commenter to win! A Better Man will be released by Silver Publishing on July 21.
Matthew Doner has been given a second chance. Fresh from a five year prison term he is given a bequest from an aunt on the promise that he uses the money to make things right. His challenge – create a safe place for people like him to find purpose and start a new life.
Julian Capeletti likes challenges. He is confident, brash, and just what Matthew needs. Hired as the contractor to renovate the crumbling house is the right job at the absolutely perfect time.
What neither man realizes is just how dangerous it is to keep secrets, and how hard it can be when you open your heart. Is one year enough time to renovate the house and build better men in the process?
Other Books by RJ
- Complete list
- In the Shadow of the Wolf (with Diane Adams): Shattered Secrets and Broken Memories
- The Art of Words (with Meredith Russell)
- Texas: The Heart of Texas and Texas Winter
- Sanctuary: Guarding Morgan, The Only Easy Day, Face Value, Still Waters, Full Circle
- The Gallows Tree
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing an-d Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolle’s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJ’s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
Jaime Reese lives somewhere in the US. She loves the creative process of writing, just not about herself. Fiction is much more interesting An avid fan of a happy ending, she believes those acquired with a little difficulty are more cherished. You can find out more about Jaime at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, July 20.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Look at how cute I am! Surely I deserve many treats?!” -Chaos