Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, In the Blink of an Eye, for a lucky commenter to win! In the Blink of an Eye will be released by Resplendence Publishing on September 12.
Adam is a great believer in science. If something is scientifically proven, it’s a fact, and Adam doesn’t waste his time arguing with facts. Tom is as straight as any man can possibly be, Adam doesn’t like it, but he knows he has no choice but to accept it.
When Tom approaches Adam at the office Christmas party, Adam’s not going to let himself be fooled into thinking that Tom is flirting with him just because the other man is friendly, or because he doesn’t seem to understand the whole personal space thing.
Facts are facts, until they suddenly change, in the blink of an eye.
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time – and that’s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. It’s no wonder she loses track of what’s happening in the “real” world at times…
While Kim’s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, September 11.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*FLOOF* -Chaos’ stubby tail
The “threat” that Chaos was cautiously stalking over to investigate was a pair of shorts hanging up to dry…