Many thanks to KZ Snow for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, A Hole in God’s Pocket,Â for a lucky commenter to win!Â A Hole in God’s Pocket will be released by Dreamspinner Press on April 4.
When Greg Aubuchon brings home an inebriated man one night, he’s merely playing Good Samaritan. What’s the point of a twenty-five-year-old gay virgin having designs on a twenty-two-year-old straight player who just broke up with his girlfriend?
But… assumptions often prove erroneous. Faron Weaver’s girlfriend was actually a boyfriend, and heâ€™s every bit as screwed up about being a promiscuous gay Amish man as Greg is about being a celibate gay ex-monk.
A bond forms between them, as bizarre as it is fitting, when Greg’s current housemate moves out and Faron moves in. Although mutual attraction charges the air, their friendship remains chaste.
Other men disappoint and even hurt them, making real love seem like an impossible dream. Estrangement from faith and family fills them with guilt. They confide and commiserate and consider solutions, but nothing seems to be enough. Greg and Faron have a longing to belong that could send them back to the places they came from…unless they accept the blessing that’s right under their noses.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Other Books by KZ
- Obsessed â€“ Changeling Press
- Bastards and Pretty Boys, InDescent, To Be Where You Are, and Fugly – Liquid Silver Books
- The Utopia-X series, Mobryâ€™s Dick, and Electric Melty Tingles â€“ Loose Id
- Jude in Chains, The Prayer Waltz, Mongrel, precious_boy, Visible Friend, Abercrombie Zombie, & The Zero Knot – Dreamspinner Press
KZ Snow has published over thirty shorts, novellas, and novels in a variety of genres and with a variety of publishers, including Loose Id, Dreamspinner Press, Elloraâ€™s Cave, Cerridwen Press, Liquid Silver Books, Changeling Press, and Samhain Publishing (under a different name). At the urging of two headstrong characters, she began writing m/m romance about five years ago and fell in love with it. Her work has since been exclusively in that genre.
She lives with one human and two canine companions in rural Wisconsin.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, April 3.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Everything is your fault. EVERYTHING.” -Mayhem