Many thanks to Erica Pike for donating ebook copies of her recently released m/m romances, Hot Hands (College Fun and Gays #1) and Grade-A-Sex Deal (College Fun and Gays #2), for a lucky commenter to win!
For weeks, college student Casper has been the victim of sail-by goosing and groping. The problem is that Casper would very much like to get more than groped by those wonderful, big, hot hands. With a journal full of clues, he sets out to discover who his mystery groper is. However, he may be in serious trouble once he discovers the ominous identity, and it’s not because of the light bondage the groper seems to prefer.
Hot Hands is the first of five in a series of short stories. Each story is independent of the others and each covers a deep issue. Hot Hands focuses on the effects of high school bullying for being gay.
A Grade-A-Sex Deal
When college professor Daniel Corrigan was brutally kicked out of his home after revealing his true sexuality to his wife, he had to make a whole new life for himself. For the first time in two years Daniel’s main heartache isn’t the none-existent relationship with his two kids, but the fact that the grade-A-sex deal with his student Troy Anderson is about to expire. After a whole semester of office fun, Troy has managed to squeeze his way into the core of Daniel/s soul. Daniel, however, is positive he’s nothing more to Troy but a teacher who can modify a grade.
A Grade-A-Sex Deal is the second of five in a series of short stories.
Erica’s Other Books
Erica hasn’t been writing since she was in diapers, nor has she been an avid reader since she learned her ABC’s. She has, however, always been a daydreamer, spinning tale after tale in her head. Usually those dreams involve a tall, dark, and sexy man who doesn’t exist in real life. So far she’s been a vampire, a jungle nymph, a time-traveler, a ghost, a noblewoman, a survivor on a deserted island (that’s always fun), a witch and so much more that it’d take months to count out every occupation. After having exhausted every possible scenario of man-woman love, she started weaving stories of men who love men. This time, however, she wrote it all down.
She lives in Iceland with her adorable little twin boys, and is happy with what she has. She often says that her real name sounds like Klingon to foreigners so she doesn’t even bother to reveal it.
She’s been writing for several years now, shortly after reading became an obsession. Aside from that waste-of-a-time business degree, Erica has taken English courses at the university and basically anything that might help her in her career as an author. She takes great interest in studying English, but she’ll also break every single grammar rule for the sake of the voice.
Erica loves to hear from her readers. She’s a friendly, easy-going person who doesn’t mind talking about herself in third person, and not really a vampire or a witch (on most days, anyway), so there’s no real risk of being chomped.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, March 8.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I’m bored. Entertain me.” -Mayhem