Congrats to Joanne B, who won Facing Fitz by Kim Dare!Â Facing Fitz is being released today by Resplendence Publishing.
Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m paranormal romance, Battle of Hearts, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Battle of Hearts will be released onÂ
March 24 April 14 by Silver Publishing.
Living in a world where vampires can’t stand the sight of shifters, and shifters gag at the smell of vamps, is anything but easy for a wolf and a cougar, especially with a vicious war always at their doorstep and vampires decimating their species.
Valerian is the Alpha of a pack, a fighter and an unemotional killer, but one whose skill has kept him alive. On one of his missions, among captured shifters, he finds the cougar Teddy, his mate.
Things would be simple if either of them actually wanted a mate, but on top of the fact that they don’t, there is also a small issue of clashing personalities – they are more likely to attack first, have sex if they survive.
- Complete list
- Eyes of an Innocent (In the Eyes #1) and Teacher Plus Two (In the Eyes #2)
- Sebastianâ€™s Wolves
- Resisting Temptation
- Kingâ€™s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1)
- Plug and Engage (free)
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and sheâ€™ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
You can find out more about Valentina at her website, on Goodreads, or on Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday,
March 23April 13. Contest extended due to publication date change!
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You will recognize me as the One True Panther Princess! Or I will fall asleep in protest.” -Mayhem
71 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Battle of Hearts by Valentina Heart [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in 😉
Please count me in.
Count me in!! I’ve been waiting for this book, was bummed to find out that the release date was moved back. Oh well, gives me time to enter the contest!
Please count me in! 🙂
count me in!
Count me in!
Count me in please.
Oh, enter me please. Love the sound of this one. Thanks!
Please add me to the list!
Please count me in! 😀
Oh please count me in. Also, that is AWESOME cat picture.
Iâ€™m entering the contest.
I’m so excited to have recently Valentina Heart and her works; I can’t wait to read them.
Please enter me!
Count me in, please.
Me too, please.
A recent post from Melanie Marshall..Review of Fall Into The Sun by Val Kovalin
Count me in please:)
Contest! Contest! Contest!
Squeezing in before the deadline – count me in!
*grin* I feel bad changing the # of comments away from 69. It is just the perfect number for this book! Please count me in!
A recent post from Seanna Lea..[10 Tuesday] laaa la la la la la la, la la la la la la laaa
Please count me in, thank you
Comments are closed.