Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Facing Fitz, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Facing Fitz will be released on March 14 by Resplendence Publishing.
It took Harvey months to gradually work up the courage to let his friends set him up on a date with Fitz – a dominant he’d been admiring from afar ever since he set foot on the local kinky clubs. But, when their first scene ended in disaster before it even got started, he was very quick to retreat.
Forget going back to the club where he made a fool of himself. Harvey’s determined never to leave the house again. Facing Fitz is out of the question.
Fitz, however, has other ideas. Intrigued by what he saw on that first date he’s determined to do a real scene with Harvey. Dominant to the core, Fitz has no intention of walking away from a boy he’s genuinely interested in without a fight.
Harvey is going to have to get over his embarrassment and face Fitz sooner or later and, with the help of a few friends, Fitz is determined heâ€™ll do that tonight.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over fifty BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, March 13.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authors, intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebooks for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“If only I had a heated kitty bed, I wouldn’t be forced to huddle pathetically against the radiator.” -Mayhem