Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Sacrifice and Blood (Drone Vampires #14), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Sacrifice and Blood will be released by eXtasy Books on February 1.
Because of his turbulent childhood, Kale tries to make safe life choices. He stays by his twin brother’s side, serves his coven leader, and never sleeps with the wrong kinds of guys… until he finds himself drawn to the most unsafe man in the word – fellow warlock Ian.
Once Ian was part of the most dreaded coven known to the supernatural word. Although he left the coven at the same time his brother and cousin did, Ian still feels as if those years surrounded by evil stole all the good from him. Many fear him and Ian likes it that way, because he never wants to be seen as weak or vulnerable. He’s confused when he falls for a quiet warlock with a noble spirit, but that doesn’t stop Ian from making a great sacrifice in order to save Kale… a sacrifice that leaves Ian weaker and more vulnerable than ever.
Now Kale must protect Ian from the enemies hunting them. As death draws closer, Kale discovers that maybe the safest choice isn’t the best. But will he be strong enough to save both of them or will they become the next causalities of the war?
Also by Stephani
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- The Cob Brothers Series (with Amber Kell)
- The Night Wardens Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, January 31.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I will not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Talk to the paw!” -Chaos