Many thanks to Alex Whitehall for donating an ebook copy of her recently released historical holiday m/m romance, A Gift of Mistletoe, for a lucky commenter to win! (Please to ignore how completely unhistorical the cover looks – it was used for all of the short holiday romances in the Dreamspinner Press 2011 Advent Calendar.)
After heading home from university for Christmas, Harry takes a gamble and confesses his feelings to Theodore Dorry, his brother’s tutor. Magically, Theodore feels the same way, but both know the relationship doesn’t have much hope of surviving the ramifications of society’s judgments. However, for those with the courage to try, sometimes Christmas can grant miracles.
If there are two types of people in the world, Alex Whitehall probably isn’t one of them, despite being a person. Her – for lack of a better pronoun – favorite pastimes include reading, horseback riding, reading, watching geek-tastic television, reading, and running. While Alex prefers writing over doing anything else (except maybe reading), sometimes she emerges from the cave to be social and to hunt for food at the local market. She can be found blogging, searching the Internet for more books to read, and tending after her aloe plant Cornwall. You can find out more about Alex on her blog, at GoodReads, and on Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, December 15.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“That looks painful, Mom. You really shouldn’t have called me malevolent, you know. I bet you regret that now.” -Chaos