Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Russell’s Reversal (Lost Shifters #14), for a lucky commenter to win! Russell’s Reversal will be released by eXtasy Books on November 15.
Russell has always liked his men the same way he likes his sex: fast, hard, and without any emotional attachments. As leader of not only a pack of rogue Wolf shifters but also of almost every illegal enterprise in the shifter world, Russell knows he’s not the type to ever find a mate and settle down. Then Dalton slips into his life, turning it upside down. Not only is Dalton a Lynx shifter, he’s also sweet and innocent: everything that Russell never liked in a man…or so he thought.
But Dalton has a tragic past, which left him scarred inside and out, without a family… and Dalton discovers that Russell may have had something to do with that tragedy just as Russell thinks he’s finally going to be able to claim his mate. Will Dalton be able to forgive Russell, or will their love be doomed to end before it even begins?
Also by Stephani
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- The Cob Brothers Series (with Amber Kell)
- The Night Wardens Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, November 14.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“All I want is for Mom to throw my mouse a few hundred times.” *sigh* -Mayhem