Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Blind Pass (Blue Line Hockey #4), for a lucky commenter to win! Blind Pass will be released by eXtasy Books on July 1.
All his life Jochen has had one dream and one dream only – to become a professional hockey player. Now after years of hard work, he’s close to his goal. Well…maybe a better term would be “almost there” since he’s playing for a minor league team and is barely making a livable wage. Still, he’s not complaining since he feels like it will only be a matter of time before he’s called up to the NHL. He just needs to make sure that he doesn’t allow any distractions to get into his way.
Then a huge distraction plows into his life when Jochen volunteers to help out a summer youth clinic. There he meets Rebel, a very sexy, cute and tempting goalie. The problem is both of them are deep in the closet. They both fear that coming out could hurt their careers. Besides, all they’re doing is having a little fun on the side and they don’t feel like it anybody’s business. Then just as they least expect it, their secret comes out in the most explosive way possible, forcing Jochen to admit just how much Rebel means to him. Will their love be able to survive the fallout, or will they lose everything they ever wanted?
- Archangel Series
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, June 30.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Oh oh – did you hear that scary noise?!” -Mayhem
Make sure you enter the contest for Equilibrium by Meredith Shayne! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, June 30.