Liam Wade is facing the biggest change in his life since marrying his best friend, Janelle, and adopting her daughter. Janelle has long since passed on, losing the battle to live a few days after her daughter is born, leaving Liam a father, in need of finding a mother for his daughter Emma. He’s rich, successful, and Leigh is the perfect, approved, wife for him. Before he settles down to give his daughter the best family he can, he wants one week away to think. Just to make sure that he can leave half of himself hidden and marry without love, because Liam has one big problem in all of this – he’s gay.
Micah Adamson is the owner of a vineyard in Rochester, New York, and has yet to find the partner he knows is out there for him. He believes in love and wants forever, and one day he knows he will find his “forever” man. He attends a wine festival in Santa Monica, seven nights in a beautiful hotel on the beach.
Liam is looking for a last fling with “no holds barred” easy sex, booking into a random hotel well away from his overbearing family. Micah wants to show Liam affection and understanding and make him see that that love between two men can be forever.
One night and everything can change, for both of them.
- The Christmas Throwaway
- The Fire Trilogy – Book 1: Kian & Book 2: Darach
- The Heart of Texas
- All the King’s Men
- Back Home
- Love is in the Title (YA)
- The Soldier’s Tale (The Fitzwarren Inheritance Trilogy, Book 2)
- Deefur Dog
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing and Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolle’s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJ’s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, July 8.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
I have the strangest desire to call the chiropractor when I look at this picture…