Many thanks to RJ Scott for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Deefur Dog, for a lucky commenter to win! Deefur Dog will be released by Silver Publishing on June 18.
For over a year, widowed Cameron Jackson has tried to juggle his business with childcare for his two year old daughterâ€¦all while living with Deefur, a Great Dane who believes he rules the house.
Nannies last a day; some don’t even make it through the front door if the self-proclaimed ruler doesn’t approve. Something has to give. Enter Jason Everson, nanny, teacher in training, apparent dog whisperer, and the only man who seems to make it past the initial scrutiny of the king. Â Can Jason help Cam put his house in order and help to heal his heart?
- The Christmas Throwaway
- The Fire Trilogy – Book 1: Kian & Book 2: Darach
- The Heart of Texas
- All the Kingâ€™s Men
- Back Home
- Love is in the Title (YA)
- The Soldier’s Tale (The Fitzwarren Inheritance Trilogy, Book 2) – June 11
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing and Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolleâ€™s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJâ€™s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
You can find out more about RJ and her books at her website, on Facebook, and via Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What!? Dog?!? You allowed a dog in?!” -Chaos
65 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Deefur Dog by RJ Scott [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I think I was raised by our first dane.. and why wouldn’t a dane protect it’s pack? hehehe
Count me in..
Please enter me in the contest. (lol. Yawning Fang, Sleepy Kitty)
Count me in too. Love RJ’s book <3
I love dogs! We have four at home.
Please count me in.
Count me in.
That sounds awesome, please count me in!!
Hi Chris, count me in, please!
I love dogs I have two sweet Cavalier king charles spaniels. Please count me in!
count me in pls 🙂
Please put my name in the hat 🙂
I just can’t say no to big doggy eyes ( I can’t say no to kitty eyes either Chaos so don’t think to badly of me). Please count me in!
I don’t think I added myself to this one yet. Don’t scratch me if I already did. 🙂
A recent post from Karen K..Inspiration
Please enter me in the contest. Good luck to everyone!
Count me in, please! 🙂
Comments are closed.