Christian wants closure on his relationship with a closeted cheater, so he dons a disguise to see the evidence for himself. He attends the annual masquerade ball on the arm of his friend, looking for the Stranger in Black. But when he finds him, the farewell encounter in a back room doesn’t quite go as planned…
Jarrod goes undercover, wearing the black and gold mask to ferret out “Chris” – the “other woman” his best friend’s fiance is fooling around with. He isn’t prepared for his reaction to the sexy vision in the white gown…especially since he’s gay.
It’s not the unmasking that exposes their dual deception, but the gloves – and the pants – coming off. Now Christian and Jarrod need to work together to protect the innocent party in all of this. And along the way, they just might become more than strangers.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Devon started reading and writing at a young age and never looked back. After a creatively sapping career in the business world, she gratefully took some time off to be at home.
At 39 and holding, Devon finally figured out the best way to channel her midlife crisis was to morph from mild-mannered stay-at-home mom into erotic romance writer.
She lives in Oregon with her husband and two children, who are (mostly) understanding of all the time she spends on her laptop, aka the black hole.
For all the latest, visit her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, May 26.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Sorry, I can’t think of a caption because my brain goes into “zOMG so cute *squee*” mode every time I look at that picture. -Chris