Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, I Love You, Asshole!, for a lucky commenter to win! I Love You, Asshole! will be released by Dreamspinner Press on May 18.
Once upon a time, he had a last name and a pulse – and he was straight. But Marcus Desarno meets his demise in an explosion of broken glass and twisted metal, and when he wakes up, he’s a blood-sucking, sexually ambiguous, card-carrying member of Green’s Hill, the northern California refuge for the fey, the terminally furry, and the undead. It’s a tough transition, but gentle Marcus eventually finds contentment serving Green and his consort Adrian.
Then Marcus meets arrogant, vain, and competitive Phillip and feels compelled to make him a vampire to save his irritating life. Now Marcus has an unwanted roommate and a crush that won’t quit, and Phillip has the motive, means, and libido to bang anything with or without a pulse in a three-hundred mile radius. It’s a good thing vampires live forever, because it might just take that long for Marcus to convince the love of his unlife that gender lines are for the living and that the person driving you crazy might be the one your heart would beat for – if it could beat at all.
- Complete list
- Truth in the Dark (m/m fairy tale) â€“ Review
- Talker â€“ Review & Talkerâ€™s Redemption â€“ Review (both m/m romance)
- Yearning (Greenâ€™s Hill Werewolves, Book 1) (m/m paranormal) â€“ Review & Waiting (Greenâ€™s Hill Werewolves, Book 2) (m/m/f paranormal)
- The Locker Room (m/m romance) – Review
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like sheâ€™s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Sleeping on his nose like that is a relatively new development, which I find very cute. 🙂