Many thanks to Mia Watts for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m/m romance, Unchaste, for a lucky commenter to win! Unchaste will be released by Resplendence Publishing on March 2.
The mystical Portal of the Gods transports Flynn Chula, shifter and descendant of the Cahokia Indians, six hundred years in the past…right into a tribal feud between Amaro and Koda, warriors of the empire. While Flynn finds his new circumstances impossible, Amaro and Koda know exactly what to do. Their culture dictates that shifters have to be tested, proving their place among the people – as priests. Only one high priest can rule the empire at a time, but the current apprentice reigns with blood sacrifice and fear.
As the sexual preparations begin, Koda and Amaro do their duty to rid him of any possible heterosexual leanings…by giving themselves to him wholly. Flynn, who’s never wanted a woman in his life, can’t believe his luck. Two hunky men can’t get enough of him, and their eager to learn all the tricks.
When the blood priest discovers the plot to overthrow him, will Flynn, Koda, and Amaro escape alive, or will more than blood be lost on the altar?
Hi, I’m Mia. I’m a writer. I write stuff. Mostly erotic stuff featuring men. While I dabble in romantic fiction with stories involving men and women, or even men and men and women (my fancy-dancy way of saying, menage), I mostly write about men loving men. Two alpha guys, being all dominant and manly? It’s a double-shot of erotic espresso wrapped up in a happy ending. What’s not to like?You can visit me at my website and at my blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you’re entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, March 1.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why are you taking a picture of my feet, Mom? You are so weird.” -Chaos