Many thanks to J.M. Cartwright for donating a copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, A Change of Scenery, for a lucky commenter to win! A Change of Scenery will be released by Torquere Press on February 23.
After losing a promotion he should have gotten, construction project manager Conway Danvers gets outta Dodge – heading to a small town to change his life. He’s not at all prepared for the attraction he feels when he meets Stephen Rydell – the sexy, elegant garden shop owner.
Con doesn’t want to feel anything for Stephen – not desire, not attraction… but Southern gentleman Stephen can be very determined when he wants something.
Excerpt (link in left margin)
Iâ€™m a Midwesterner by birth â€“ lived briefly in the Pacific Northwest â€“ and I dream of the Appalachians and someday sitting on a veranda looking over one hundred acres of paradise. Writing stories about lovers butting heads, making each other crazy, laughing and loving is what I like to do.
You can find out more about J.M. at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, February 21.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.” -Mayhem