Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m paranormal romance, Tears of Blood (Drone Vampires, Book 12), for a lucky commenter to win! Tears of Blood will be released by eXtasy Books on January 15, 2011.
Times have never been more perilous for the Drone Vampires and their allied coven. The war against the Pure Born government continues to take heavy casualties and the Drones are in danger of losing what little bit of freedom they have remaining. At the cusp of a major battle that could very well change the tide of the war, it isnâ€™t a good idea to fall in love. Now try telling that to a certain warlock and vampire.
From the very first day he came to live with the Drones, Toby has been infatuated with a warlock named Blaine. Not wanting to be rejected by the brooding, yet handsome man, Toby keeps his attraction to himself. Then one fateful day he and Blaine share an intimate encounter and Toby blurts out his attraction only to have Blaine push him away.
Blaine cares deeply for the shy, sexy Drone, but he knows that they can never be together. Haunted by a tragic mistake in his past, Blaine doesnâ€™t believe he deserves any kind of happiness, let alone someone as wonderful as Toby. Even though it nearly destroys him, he vows to never claim Toby as his.
When a turn of events leads the Drones and the coven on the brink of annihilation, Blaine realizes he could lose Toby. Will Blaine be able to overcome the shadows of his past? Or will his doubts put not only himself, but Toby in mortal jeopardy?
Stephaniâ€™s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, January 14.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Really, trying to nap… do you have to keep following me, Mom?” -Mayhem