Congrats to Lucy, who very impatient and so bought I’ll Run Away for the Holidays by Stephani Hecht before she won it. Instead, she’ll be getting A Shifter Christmas (The Lost Shifters, Book 8 ) (thanks, Stephani!) and Teresa will get I’ll Run Away for the Holidays! Whew.
Many thanks to LB Gregg for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romantic suspense, Trust Me If You Dare (Romano & Albright, Book 2), for a lucky commenter to win! Trust Me If You Dare will be released by Samhain Publishing on December 21.
Feisty New Yorker Caesar Romano has a knack for getting into a jam, and this week is no exception. When his pregnancy-hormone-buzzed business partner sweet talks him into working a solo gig for his famous ex, Caesar attracts the worst kind of attention.
It’s only the beginning. Hit on by a lusty German, stalked by the paparazzi, victim of an unexpected airbag attack – and desperate for some part-time help – Ce’s running out of time, staff and patience. But what’s really got him poised to run? A looming brunch with his sexy lover’s esteemed family.
PI Dan Albright is a man of many gifts: investigation, security, sex talk and driving Caesar nuts in and out of the bedroom. Hired to protect an outrageous soap star from a deranged personal assistant, Dan’s got his hands full refereeing rival actors, locating one four-foot-eleven woman…and convincing Ce that he’s playing for keeps.
Hey, nobody ever said taking a relationship to the next level was a waltz in the park.
Warning: This book includes bad driving, a naughty German, dirty words, heated glances, mutual masturbation, oral sex, an evil scout, a memorable ride, and a fabulously affordable tuxedo. May cause unexpected bursts of laughter.
- The Men of Smithfield: Gobsmacked (also in Smart Ass: Close Quarters), Happy Ending, and Cover Me
- Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1)
- Mistletoe at Midnight (also in His for the Holidays)
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg (Lisabea) spends her days plotting and planning and her evenings with her family – three (well above average) teenagers, a smoking hot hubbie, a fat-ass beagle, and a smelly old dachshund. For fun, LB is passionate about skiing, hiking, travel, pedicures, fine wine, good music, and playing cards. She’s been known to read a bit too much.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, December 20.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why are you calling me a purrito, Mom?” -Mayhem