Congrats to Jerilin, who won Christmas with Danny Fit by Amy Lane!
Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming holiday m/m romance, I’ll Run Away for the Holidays, for a lucky commenter to win! I’ll Run Away for the Holidays will be released by Amber Quill Press on December 12.
Scott Cooper has never liked the holidays. When his best friend, Madison, asks him to travel to her childhood home to celebrate Christmas, he can’t refuse fast enough. Scott doesn’t even get along with his own family, so the last thing he wants is to get saddled with her relatives for a whole week of snow and holiday cheer. Madison is very good at getting what she wants, though. Before he knows it, Scott finds himself in for a seventeen-hour drive back to their home state of Michigan.
Just as Scott is adjusting to the idea of having to deal with her crazy family, he discovers that Madison’s very sexy younger brother, Anson, will be traveling back to Michigan with them. Not only is Anson still in college, but he’s the baby of her family – both of which should make him hands off for Scott. To Scott’s horror and joy, however, Anson doesn’t want Scott to keep his hands to himself. The younger man immediately makes it clear Scott is the only present he wants to unwrap for Christmas.
Now Scott finds himself fighting his new found attraction to Anson while struggling to manage all the crazy Madison’s family is dealing out: Grandpa, drunk Aunt Nora, and the Christmas tree have gone missing, and Madison is suddenly jealous of Anson. This certainly isn’t the picture-perfect holiday celebration Madison promised him! But holiday miracles can happen to anyone, or so Scott wants to believe. It will take true magic for he and Anson to survive with their sanity intact, let alone for them to find a happily ever after.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Stephaniâ€™s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
You can visit Stephani at her blog or her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, December 13.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hmph. You’re getting my head all soggy now, big kitty. But I guess that’s better than you holding me down.” -Mayhem
63 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: I’ll Run Away for the Holidays by Stephani Hecht [CONTEST CLOSED]”
A little to the left….
Please enter me.
I want in!
May is lucky. Sirius would never opt to groom Tamyra..
A recent post from mrspao..A Splash of December Colour
Count me in, please.
Please count me in. Thank you.
Me too, please.
I would like to enter
I would like to enter please. Love this series!
please count me in
Please put my name in the hat 🙂
last minute entry (almost literally)
Comments are closed.