Congrats to Mellanie, comment #43! Check your email, Mellanie…
Since Dylan has found a home in Flint and the perfect man to share it with, life should be great. However, as the holidays approach, instead he finds himself being haunted by his past more than ever. Cut off from the rest of his family, this will be the first Christmas away from them and while it was they who shoved him away, Dylan continues to miss his parents. He still has his brother, Lucas, but things between the two have become more stressful than ever as they fight to come to terms with their past issues. Then Dylan gets the news that he will be having to work on Christmas and he sinks further into his holiday induced pity party. While he loves his job as a paramedic, the last thing he wants to be doing is spending the holiday away from his boyfriend, Kaleb.
Kaleb can see that Dylan is struggling with a bad case of Christmas blues. He wants nothing more than to make his man happy again, but everything Kaleb does only seems to make things worse. Kaleb knows something has to change and quick, though, before Dylan pulls completely away. Will Kaleb be able to turn things around in time, or will he forever lose Dylan?
Stephani’s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, December 9.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Trying to sleep, remember?! Go away.” -Mayhem