Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, The Stroke of Twelve (Perfect Timing, Book 6), for a lucky commenter to win! The Stroke of Twelve will be released by Total-E-Bound on January 3, 2011.
On the stroke of twelve Devon belongs to him for one hour. One hour that will change the course of his life forever.
Free of responsibility and provided with an independent income, Devon Ashford floats through life thinking only of where the next party might be. When a note orders Devon to present himself at Templeton, Crawford & Associates at noon on Wednesday, heâ€™s curious enough and bored enough to follow the order.
He doesnâ€™t know what to expect when he arrives, but itâ€™s not to be told that on the stroke of twelve, heâ€™ll belong to the stern man on the other side of the desk for exactly one hour. He doesnâ€™t expect anyone to command him to strip for an inspection. Nor does he expect to follow the orders of a stranger. He certainly doesnâ€™t imagine he could like doing that enough to go back for more.
Whatever he expects, Devonâ€™s about to discover that what happens at the stroke of twelve could change the course of his life forever.
Please note that the books in this series are associated by theme and it is not necessary to read them in order.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, December 30.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Just… can’t… quite… reach… itchy… spot…” -Chaos