Welcome back to Art Journaling Monday! 🙂
- Lizard, rainbow, nail polish, stripes, pattern.
- Harry Potter, last 5 books I’d read, portrait, and “draw your earrings” (I haven’t worn earrings in over a decade, so I drew my coffee cup instead).
- Monochromatic, psychedelic, backgammon or chess, washi tape, graffiti, and stream of consciousness (photocopied from a 1979 journal entry).
- Faux quilt, zodiac sign, snowman, disco.
- Pastels, clouds, crossword puzzle, found poetry.
- Mandala, ogee pattern, draw a jar or bottle, stapled collage, tea bag/candy wrapper.
- The end of ICAD 2013! Celebration, drips of paint, looks like fabric, doodles galore, concentric circles, elephant.
*feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me* -Chaos