Welcome back to Art Journaling Monday!
- Rubber stamp, postage stamp, polka dot, definition, Italy.
- “You have such eyes!“
- Quote or lyrics, peace, grocery list, logo, my name in block letters, happiness.
- Testing out my new-to-me used rubber stamps.
- Summer, poem, list of pros and cons, stencil, owl.
- Spring, summer, autumn/fall, winter, sunset. (Yes, the previous one also had “summer” – this is what happens when you’re doing a couple of different years of Index Card-a-Day, apparently.)
- Sepia, mirror, ghost or zombie.
*purring* -Chaos & Mayhem
Apparently I was missed during the day! 🙂