Congrats to Joder, who won Out of Sync (Bound #5) byÂ Bronwyn Green!
Many thanks to Clare London for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released m/m Christmas romance, Nice and Snow (With a Kick #1.1), for a lucky commenter to win!
Nuri’s expecting a quiet Christmas, driving his cab, doing some studying, enjoying good food and drink – and devoting some serious loving to boyfriend Eduardo. Occasionally he misses his homeland of Turkey, but he’s content to share the London celebrations with Eddy.
But what with Eddy’s distress over his new role at the local comedy club, interference in their love life from Nuri’s irrepressible brothers, a disturbing number of costumed Santas on the street, the dangerous slush on the roads, and then the portly, bearded man dressed in red, in need of an urgent cab ride… It doesnâ€™t look like things will be that quiet after all!
Meet Nuri and Eddy for the first time, and begin the whole With A Kick series, in A Twist and Two Balls.
Clare London took her pen name from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home, she juggles her writing with her other day job as an accountant.
Sheâ€™s written in many genres and across many settings, with novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while friends say sheâ€™s just fickle, but as long as both theories spawn good fiction, sheâ€™s happy. Most of her work features male/male romance and drama with a healthy serving of physical passion, as she enjoys both reading and writing about strong, sympathetic, and sexy characters.
Clare currently has several novels sulking at that tricky chapter three stage and plenty of other projects in mindâ€¦ she just has to find out where she left them in that frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home.
All the details and free fiction are available at her website. Visit her today and say hello! You can also visit Clare at her blog, Facebook,Â Twitter, and GoodReads.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, December 11.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*Blissed-out Mayhem making happy paws on Chaos*
17 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Nice and Snow (With a Kick #1.1) by Clare London [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in please
Count me in. The picture made me laugh
Please count me in as well. Thanks
yea! i loved the first story. Please count me in 🙂
Sounds good. Please count me in.
He looks happy, not
A recent post from blodeuedd..Bring up the Bodies – Hilary Mantel
Please enter me, thanks.
Count me in, please.
I’m feeling in the Christmas spirit and love the sound of this, so pretty please count me in!
A recent post from Jody F..Book Spotlight for Testing Tom by Lucy Felthouse…
Please count me in.
Count me in too, please. 🙂
Count me in please
Please count me in. I’m looking forward to more With a Kick.
Count me in!
Please count me in.
Comments are closed.