Outcast by his Victorian family because of his homosexual nature and disobedient ways, Nicholas Spencer is indentured as a secretary to a successful businessman, Simeon Allan. He’s no better in that job, but a relationship builds between him and Simeon, in which Simeon becomes his mentor and sexual master. However, Nicholas is still restless, looking for opportunities to indulge himself, rather than appreciating the sensitive but strong bond between him and Simeon.
When Simeon’s attractive nephew Benedict comes to stay, Nicholas loses all perspective in the name of what he believes is love. In his mind, the only thing that stands between him and the pursuit of that love is his possessive master, Simeon. Nicholas contemplates the most horrible action to gain his freedom, even though he fights his own conscience – and finds that the mind is a powerful foe.
Warning: Gore, obsessive love, and no HEA.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Clare London took her pen name from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home, she juggles her writing with her other day job as an accountant.
Sheâ€™s written in many genres and across many settings, with novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while friends say sheâ€™s just fickle, but as long as both theories spawn good fiction, sheâ€™s happy. Most of her work features male/male romance and drama with a healthy serving of physical passion, as she enjoys both reading and writing about strong, sympathetic, and sexy characters.
Clare currently has several novels sulking at that tricky chapter three stage and plenty of other projects in mindâ€¦ she just has to find out where she left them in that frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home.
All the details and free fiction are available at her website. Visit her today and say hello! You can also visit Clare at her blog, Facebook,Â Twitter, and GoodReads.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, November 20.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why did you wake me up?!” -mussed Chaos