Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Talker’s Graduation (Talker #3), for a lucky commenter to win! Talker’s Graduation will be released on October 12 by Dreamspinner Press.
When you get past the basics of survival, what next? Brian Cooper recovered from the attack that almost killed him, and Tate Walker faced down his own demons. Now all that’s left is… each other. Growing up together and growing into their love is everything but easy.
Talker’s eternal optimism and Brian’s quiet faith just might be able to conquer the obstacles, big and small, in their way – as well as overcome the complications of having all their dreams come true.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Complete list
- Talker – Review & Talker’s Redemption – Review (both m/m romance)
- The Locker Room (m/m romance) – Review
- Living Promises (Promises #3) (m/m romance) – Review
- A Solid Core of Alpha (m/m scifi romance) – Review
- Clear Water (m/m romance) – Review
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like she’s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, October 11. (More or less – I’ll be on vacation, so if you can still leave a comment on this post, you can still enter the contest.)
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You’re not taking yet another unflattering picture of me, right, Mom?” -Chaos