Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, An Assassin’s Touch (Lost Shifters, Book 9), for a lucky commenter to win! An Assassin’s Touch will be released by eXtasy Books on February 14.
Get this straight, you can use a Leopard in a mission, you can send him out to kill for you. Hell, you can even fuck one. The one thing you can, never, never do is trust one. Leopards by nature are cold, emotionless and psychotic. They were made with one purpose and that was to destroy others. So whatever you do, don’t turn your back on one and you sure as hell don’t fall in love with one of the batshit, crazy loons.– Carson of the Mitchell Feline Coalition.
Nobody realizes better than Shane that he has no real future. As a Leopard, he’s destined to live alone and be reviled by his fellow feline shifters. Instead of letting that hurt him, Shane just throws himself into his work as the coalition’s top assassin. A job that his breeding makes him perfect for. He tells himself that he doesn’t need anyone else-that he’s fine living a solitary life. Then one, brief encounter with a bratty, Panther shifter named, Trevor, changed everything. Now all Shane can think about is the Panther and how to get the man back in his bed. The only problem is Trevor hasn’t given Shane so much as a second glance since their one time together. A situation that frustrates and intrigues Shane even more.
Trevor has always enjoyed playing the field. With so many sexy temptations at his disposal he doesn’t see why he should have to settle for the same warm body in his bed night after night. So, while the sex with Shane had been great, Trevor is determined to put the encounter behind him. A task that’s not as easy as it would seem. Not when every night he continues to dream of the Leopard, or how whenever they’re in the same room, Trevor can’t stop himself from wanting to reach out and caress the Leopard. But, Trevor knows that there can never be anything between them so he resolves to put his desires behind him.
Then Shane needs help on one of his assignments and he turns to Trevor. The mission proves more dangerous than either one of them realizes and they soon find themselves fighting for their lives. Will they be able to learn to trust each other in time to save themselves, or will their past doubts destroy them?
Stephani’s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, February 14.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Neener, neener, Mom! I see that handsome black kitty up there that you’re trying to hide from me!” -Mayhem