Many thanks to Jade Archer for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m scifi romance, What To Do With Lore (Contact, Book 1), for a lucky commenter to win! What To Do With Lore will be released by Total-E-Bound on September 6.
A rough around the edges mercenary and a little spit-fire determined not to be anyoneâ€™s pleasure slave – making contact has never been so volatile….or so much fun!
Rhyn is an ex-lawman working as a mercenary. Heâ€™s contracted to protect large space freighters and passenger liners through space. He considers most sentient beings too annoying to be around on a permanent basis. Heâ€™s content to swear at inanimate objects and tinker with his pride and joy â€“ Bakerâ€™s Pride; a bastardised freighter with more than one nasty little surprise under the hull skin just waiting to spring on the unsuspecting pirates he loves to goad and chase.
That is until his latest assignment brings him face to face with a stunning, fiery little cat man slave named Lore. Will the siren he discovers lead him to new horizons or will he crash and burn up on re-entry to reality?
Loreâ€™s not having a very good day. Heâ€™s been reclassified as a pleasure slave, traded off-world, knocked on the head and placed in stasis and now heâ€™s woken up surrounded by four of the biggest, hairiest men heâ€™s ever laid eyes on. Oh! And it looks like theyâ€™re pirates.
Just as well heâ€™s handy with a skillet and the pirates arenâ€™t immune to a few well placed hits! Will the sudden appearance of a glorious, dark skinned angel in a lawmanâ€™s hat be the answer to all his lust filled prayers, or is he just another devil in disguise sent to snatch all his hopes and dreams away again?
Jade was born in 2010 after a prolonged pregnancy and labour of over thirty-four years!
Yes, she is a pseudonym. A work of my fevered imagination, which never seems to grow tired of inventing new characters. And this one’s a whopper. One that seems to have taken over my life to the point I’m no longer sure where she ends and I begin! Still, it seems to be working for us.
Iâ€™ve decided sheâ€™s about twenty-four. Enjoys long walks in the country, because she doesnâ€™t have five kids and a husband to care for. Eats as much chocolate as she wants, because she never has to worry about putting on weight (must be all those long walks!). And can often be found planning her next whirlwind world tour or endlessly typing away (without any interruptions) on another hot and steamy erotic romance. It might be space pirates; it might be shifters or a lonely vampire with a thing for the girl next door, one thingâ€™s for sure, she loves variety and canâ€™t wait to meet the next characters destined to fall in love.
You can visit Jade at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, September 3.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I’m the dancing queen! Young and clean! And not ever mean!” -Mayhem