Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Gay Best Friend (G-A-Y, Book 10), for a lucky commenter to read! This book will be released on July 26 by Total-E-Bound.
What’s a straight man to do when he can’t stop fantasising about dominating his gay best friend? Should he resist temptation or simply give in and enjoy?
Carlton’s not gay. He knows that, because he’s checked. Internet gay porn does nothing for him. Checking out guys who he’s pretty sure any genuinely gay man would find hot as hell doesn’t even raise a flicker of interest inside him. He wouldn’t mind being gay, but all the available evidence says he’s as straight as they come. So why the hell can’t he stop imagining himself tying up his gay best friend?
Carlton knows Bryce better than he’s ever known any other man. He’s all hard edges and even harder attitude, all sarcastic quips and uncertain temper. He might be gay, but he’s not the kind of guy who’d let another man push him around. He’s not the sort of man who’d humour someone who can’t even decide which way he swings either. And he’s sure as hell not the type to submit to anyone. Or is he?
Carlton’s got lots of questions. It’s time for him to find some answers…
Reader Advisory: The stories in this collection are linked solely by theme. Each story can be read on its own and the stories can be read in any order.
Excerpt (scroll down)
26 years old, from Wales, UK, Kim writes about kink, love and happy endings. If a story doesn’t have those three things, it’s not going to be written – at least not by this writer!
Apart from that, Kim likes to write a little bit of everything. So far that list includes Male/Male, Male/Female, a few different varies of menage, shifters, vampires, fairytales, time-travel and ghosts. It’s anyone’s guess what will come next…
A firm believer that there is no “One True Way” for people to kink, Kim likes to let the characters in each book pick their own ways to dominate and submit to each other. As long as they stay safe, sane and consensual, Kim’s happy to let them live their lifestyle 24/7, or just open the toy box on weekends – whatever’s right for them.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, July 26.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“This is a very nice kitty cave, Mom. But could I get one in sparkly pink instead, please? This one’s so boring.” -Mayhem