A naked submissive and a rainbow coloured flag – what gay dominant could resist?
Crenshaw hasn’t had much time to hit the leather clubs since he got really involved in the gay pride movement, but when he finds a drunken submissive standing on his doorstep wearing nothing more than a rainbow coloured flag, it’s obviously time for him to get back into the game.
Jayden might not be really into the whole gay pride thing, but he’s very proud of his plan to get Crenshaw’s attention. All he has to do now is convince the older man to keep him around once he’s sobered up.
26 years old, from Wales, UK, Kim writes about kink, love and happy endings. If a story doesn’t have those three things, it’s not going to be written – at least not by this writer!
Apart from that, Kim likes to write a little bit of everything. So far that list includes Male/Male, Male/Female, a few different varieties of menage, shifters, vampires, fairytales, time-travel and ghosts. It’s anyone’s guess what will come next…
A firm believer that there is no “One True Way” for people to kink, Kim likes to let the characters in each book pick their own ways to dominate and submit to each other. As long as they stay safe, sane and consensual, Kim’s happy to let them live their lifestyle 24/7, or just open the toy box on weekends – whatever’s right for them.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Wednesday, May 5.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Neener neener neener. I’m cuter than you are!” -Mayhem