The night was always Abby Whitman’s enemy. As a young girl she walked in her sleep, and one night, she started a fire that scarred her sister for life and left Abby with unbearable guilt . . . and a loneliness that echoes within her. Now Abby has begun blacking out again-with apparently fatal results. A car accident has killed the son of a prominent family. Even though the evidence seems to exonerate her, Abby is plagued by doubts-and soon by mysterious threats. Psychiatrist Dr. Jason Coble is intrigued by Abby and offers to help her explore the dark recesses of her mind.
RWA RITA award-winner Susan Crandall delivers a heart-pounding romantic suspense novel that will appeal to fans of New York Times bestselling authors Karen Rose, Brenda Novak, and Beverly Barton.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Wednesday, January 13.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and sacrificing some dust bunnies will salvage your entryâ€¦
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- Only residents of the US and Canada are eligible to win.
- No PO Boxes.
“Hmph. Why did the big kitty get the best lap spot? I’m much cuter.” -Mayhem
“Neener neener neener.” -Chaos