Many thanks to Planned Television Arts for donating a copy of Joan Johnston’s forthcoming romantic suspense novel, Shattered (A Bitter Creek Novel), for me to give away!
Nine years ago Kate Grayhawk Pendelton walked into Wyatt Shaw’s lifeâ€”and out of it the next morning. Now Wyatt’s backâ€”and has the power to shatter Kate’s future with the man she loves. By reputation, Wyatt Shaw is a brutal killer who always gets what he wants. And he wants Kate and her twin eight-year-old sons.
Texas Ranger Jack McKinley is hot on Wyatt Shaw’s trail. The presumed heir to the D’Amato crime syndicate is threatening to steal the woman he loves.
Holly McKinley is fighting to keep Jack from leaving her for another woman. Now the secret she’s kept for over twenty years may save their son’s life, and cost her the only man she’s ever loved.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Tuesday, December 29, which is the release date for Shattered.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and sacrificing some dust bunnies will salvage your entryâ€¦
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- Only residents of the US are eligible to win.
- No PO Boxes.
“Somebody woke me up from my nap yesterday. Was it you? You look pretty guilty to me.” -Mayhem