It’s been a while since I did one of these. (Flashback to the Contest of BABEL.) I always seem to end up with a stack of books that Iâ€™ve accumulated through various means: being at the libraryâ€™s withdrawn store or the thrift store without an inventory of my library, accidentally buying a duplicate, receiving a duplicate, or intentionally buying a used duplicate because I liked the book and hoped to pass it on to someone.
Comment on this post before 7 pm CDT, Â Monday, October 26, for your chance to win some of the books pictured below. I will randomly pick at least three winners, each of whom will be able to select up to five books. Most of the books are used and, unsurprisingly, are likely to have a wee bit of cat hair on them. 🙂 (Please note that actual cats are not included in the giveaway.) (Contest open everywhere, although due to the cost of international shipping, international winners will only be able to select up to three books.)
“Is there a problem?” -Mayhem
Hmm. Trying again for an unobscured shot…
Plus this ARC, which didn’t fit into the picture above:
Please ignore my toe, which is holding down the curling cover. Here’s a list of all the books:
- The Pajama Girls of Lambert Square by Rosina Lippi (hardcover, new); The Border Lord and the Lady by Beatrice Small (ARC, new); Bitten (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong (trade pb, used);Â Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong (pb, used);Â Through a Crimson Veil (Crimson City) by Patti O’Shea (pb, used);Â Moon’s Fury (Tales of the Sazi, Book 5) by C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp (pb, used)
- Dark Symphony (Carpathians, Book 9) by Christine Feehan (used, pb); The Twilight Before Christmas (Drake Sisters, Book 2) by Christine Feehan (used, pb); After Dark (Ghost Hunters, Book 1) by Jayne Castle (used, pb); Wild and Hexy (Hex Series, Book 2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson (used, pb); Damien (Nightwalkers, Book 4) by Jacquelyn Frank (used, pb); The Iron Hunt (Hunter Kiss, Book 1) by Marjorie M. Liu (used, pb); I Thirst For You (Primes, Book 2) by Susan Sizemore (used, pb)
- Lucky Charm and Lucky Streak (Lucky Trilogy, Books 1-2) by Carly Phillips (used, pb);Â Hidden Agendas (Tempting SEALs, Book 4) by Lora Leigh (used, pb);Â The Mercenary (T-FLAC, Book 1) by Cherry Adair (used, pb);Â Minion (Vampire Huntress Legend, Book 1) by L.A. Banks (used, pb);Â Rogue (Werecats, Book 2) by Rachel Vincent (used, pb);Â Hotter Than Hell, edited by Kim Harrison (used, pb, contains stories by Harrison, Tanya Huff, Lilith Saintcrow, Keri Arthur, and more)
- Blood Price (Blood Books, Book 1) by Tanya Huff (new, pb); Hawkspar (A Novel of Korre) by Holly Lisle (new, pb); Desire Unchained and Passion Unleashed (Demonica, Books 2-3) by Larissa Ione (new, pb); Round the Clock by Dara Girard (new, pb);Â Murder at the Old Vicarage andÂ The Murders of Mrs. Austin and Mrs. Beale (Lloyd & Hill Mysteries, Book 2 & 4) by Jill McGown (used, pb)
- Knit the Season (Friday Night Knitting Club, Book 3) by Kate Jacobs (ARC)
“Big kitty, I don’t want these books to go away. I like sitting on them.” -Mayhem
“Don’t worry, May – after these go away, we can just knock more off the bookshelves for you to sit on.” -Chaos
91 thoughts on “The Completely Out-of-Control, Over-the-Top Book Giveaway [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Great contest 🙂
A lot of great books there! Thanks for the chance to win them!
Love the contest, please enter me, and if I win my cat Sampson will be very happy.
Great contest! Please enter me.
what a wonderful contests please enter me. Thank you so much.
Wow! Count me in!!!!
Wicked awesome opportunity! Please enter me in this drawing.
As for cat hair, with 4 of my own the books would fit right in with my library. Indigo
Cool contest, please enter me.
What an awesome giveway!! I love your cats. My Binx is a black kitty too =)
What a great giveaway. I see quite a few here that are on my wish list.
Well, count me in, though I hate to take books away from the kitties:) Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
So is there enough cat hair with those books to make the shipping costs higher?? 😉
And don’t worry Mayhem. Even if your Mom gives away all those books, I have a sneaking suspicion that there are many others in the house for you to sit on.
I would love to be entered into your book give away. My kitties need new books to knock down off the shelf.
Please count me in.
cindyc725 at gmail dot com
Great giveaway! I would love to win some of those books. Please enter me!
What the heck – I’m in!
Oh Wow ! Somebody still loves us Internationals !
It is very kind of you to offer even as many as three, as postage can be a bummer.
Please enter me for:
1. Murder at the Old Vicarage
2. The Murders of Mrs. Austin and Mrs. Beale
(I have only read her Death in the Family but I enjoyed it)
3. Knit the Season
Thank you for making so many books available.
Hi! Great giveaway (it’s really a shame that cats aren’t included :))
Please count me in! Thanks.
I love books and I’d love to have the chance to pick out my own, so I hope you pick me! Pats to Mayhem and Chaos.
Wow, talk about a huge giveaway. There’s even some Lisle in there! I’m so in.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Wow, what a beautiful cat. I’ve tried talking my husband into a cat, but he argues allergies. Ack!! Thanks for the great contest!
Ooooooooo…pick me! Pick me!
I will happily give some of your books a home, if my name comes up!
Well, I, for one, am glad the kitties are not included. Chaos and Mayhem already exist here in forms other than feline.
Hi, loving the giveaway. Thanks for having another one 🙂
I want a kitty print for sure along with books.
yay books! and while they’re right adorable, it’s probably a good thing kitties aren’t included in the giveaway. I’m not sure Bartholamew would accept any more siblings (esp those “evil” little black ones. Some days he still looks at me wondering why I brought Pepper home LOL)
Books are fabulous things! Please toss my name in the hat.
I love reading like you do. I get lost in the books & my hubby is always reminding me to do more around the house. Please enter me in the contest. Thank you.
Lotsa good stuff! Sign me up.
deidre_durance at hotmail dot com
This is so generous of you! Please enter me.
Wow such a nice contest, count me in! And thanks for giving us this chance!
OMG What an amazing giveaway! Please count me in for the draw!!! By the way, how my cats do you have? I have one cat, he goes by the name of Tigger and he’s a huge bundle of fur and I adore him!
Anna Shah Hoque
Please, please, please count me in the contest!! 🙂 This is beyond awesome!! ^_^
P.S. Love the cats! 😉
Wonderful contest, count me in!
I’d love to be entered, Thanks!
OK, I’m in. I might actually *gasp* choose to read books on my cruise next month instead of knit.
Please count me in on the contest. The only thing that would make it better is if the cats were included! Thanks!
Aww I’ll pay shipping if you include a cat!
Hi. Wow that’s quite a selection. I’m an avid reader and would love to win some of your books. Please count me in. Cheers. polo-puppy-fluffy AT hotmail *dot* com
Comments are closed.