- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Scented throw pillows from Dairy Queen.
- Ketchup-stained clothes from Heinz.
- Pumpkin spice graham Goldfish.
- “10 recipes that defined the 1960s“.
- “World’s littlest skyscraper“.
- “Hole in the Rock”. Yup. Sure is.
- Town under a rock.
- A very nice “cabin”.
- Just a nice one.
- Another castle house.
- It’s not often you see a fully shingled spaceship.
- Purpose unclear.
- Not sure what the heck the railing is for.
- I want it to be level, darn it.
- Ok, I’m not seeing the rooftop decks. I see two back yards.
- “Phone Home“.
- The round windows are cool, yet disconcerting from outside.
- I hope this is just a temporary situation.
- Extreme YIKES.
- It’s a mystery!
- Definitely don’t leave the seat up.
Harry glamour shot! (He is just ridiculously shiny.)
3 thoughts on “Linkity for a long weekend (in the US and Canada, at least)”
I’ve been by that “Hole in the rock” in Moab, but never stopped to see it.
Dunkin Goldfish pumpkin spice graham crackers. Those actually sound… really good.
OMG. I was thinking it was a cool shingled UFO, and then the boob photo scrolled up. Now I can’t take it seriously AT ALL. 😀
Harry really is shiny! Though Polly’s fur looks softer. Happy long weekend!
A recent post from Nicole..FO Friday: Filigrano Shawl
Yes that cabin is SO tiny