Many thanks to JL Merrow for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming rereleased m/m holiday romance, A Pint of Beer, a Bag of Chips, and Thou, for a lucky commenter to win! A Pint of Beer, a Bag of Chips, and Thou will be released by JMS Books on December 14.
Whatâ€™s the best gift a young, single man could receive for Christmas? Mohawked punk Liam wouldn’t have picked the hideous collection of homemade knitwear he’s presented with by his well-meaning mum and aunties. He’d much rather have the gorgeous older man he sees every day while busking at King’s Cross station. Liam’s been doing his best to seduce the guy with his saxophone playing – the trouble is, with the holidays coming up, he’s beginning to despair of his message getting through.
But with a little Christmas magic in the air, maybe those garish garments will be just the thing for attracting the attention of a silver fox…
Previously published in the Winter Warmers anthology.
Excerpt (scroll down)
JL Merrow is that rare beast: an English person who refuses to drink tea.Â Having grown up by the seaside, she also loathes fish and chips.Â She read Natural Sciences at Cambridge, where she learned many things, chief amongst which was that she never wanted to see the inside of a lab ever again.Â Her one regret is that she never mastered the ability of punting one-handed whilst holding a glass of champagne. She writes across genres, with a preference for contemporaries and the paranormal, and is frequently accused of humour. You can find out more about JL at her website, blog, Facebook, Goodreads, and Amazon.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, December 11.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*Blissed-out Mayhem making happy paws on Chaos*
“Make her STOP.” -Chaos
37 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: A Pint of Beer, a Bag of Chips, and Thou by JL Merrow [CONTEST CLOSED]”
What a lovely happy photo!
A recent post from mrspao..Caturday R&B
Please count me in. Lovely pic!
Thanks for the chance! The book sounds fun!
Congratulations on yet another book! Keep writing please!
Sign me up, please!
Please count me in
Count me in, please
I enjoy J L Merrow’s books so please count me in as well. Thanks
This looks like a cute story! Thanks for hosting the contest and for the kitty pic. I’m on vacation and miss my little cat!
Please count me in.
JL Merrow is a favorite, please count me in.
Please count me in. Thabks.
Love JL Merrow – count me in please 🙂
Please count me in!
Please add me too. Thanks.
I’m not so much on the beer, but I wouldn’t mind a bag of chips and some happy paws, if the claws don’t dig in too far. 🙂
count me in please
Count me in, please.
Thanks for the giveaway chance, i really enjoy JL Merrow’s books so please count me in.
Count me in, I love JL’s books
I love the sound of this and enjoy JL’s writing so please count me in!
A recent post from Jody F..Book Spotlight for Testing Tom by Lucy Felthouse…
Count m in, please.
Yum! Please count me in 😀
As a knitter I can only say, count me in!
Count me in please
Please enter me! Love the cover.
Please enter me into the contest!
Awesome, thank you for a chance <3
Count me in please!
Please count me in! Thank you! <3 <3 <3 Happy holidays! 🙂
Count me in please. Thanks.
Fun! Count me in!
Oh! I love Jamie books. Thank you for the chance! <3
Thanks for the chance!! Count me in!
Count me in.
Comments are closed.