Many thanks to Piper Vaughn for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Prickly Business (Portland Pack Chronicles #1), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Prickly Business will be released by Dreamspinner Press on July 27.
Some people might call Avery Babineaux a prick. He’s a hedgehog shifter from an old-money Louisiana family with a penchant for expensive shoes and a reputation for being a judgmental snob. His attitude is why he and his fated mate are estranged. Not that Avery cares. He doesn’t want to be mated to some blue-collar werewolf anyway. Or so he keeps telling himself.
No werewolf likes to be looked down upon, least of all Dylan Green. He doesn’t need a mate, especially not some snotty hedgehog who sneers at his custom motorcycle shop and calls him a grease monkey. But when Avery gets into trouble with a shady loan shark, Dylan can’t stand by and let him be hurt – whether he wants the brat or not.
Yet once Dylan steps into Averyâ€™s world, he realizes there’s more to Avery than his prickly exterior, and that unexpected vulnerability calls to Dylan’s protective instincts. The sassy little hedgehog needs a keeper, and despite their horrible first impressions, Dylan starts to believe he might be the wolf for the job.
Piper Vaughn wrote her first love story at eleven and never looked back. Since then, sheâ€™s known that writing in some form was exactly what she wanted to do. A reader at the core, Piper loves nothing more than getting lost in a great book â€“ fantasy, young adult, romance, she loves them all (and has a thousand book library to prove it!). She grew up in Chicago, in an ethnically diverse neighborhood, and loves to put faces and characters of every ethnicity in her stories, so her fictional worlds are as colorful as the real one. Above all, she believes that everyone needs a little true love in their lifeâ€¦even if itâ€™s only in a book. You can find out more about Piper at her website, Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, July 24.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
35 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Prickly Business (Portland Pack Chronicles #1) by Piper Vaughn & Kenzie Cade [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in please
Count me in please. We have a bunny in our yard. Now she is focused on the bunny and not waking me early in the morning.
This sounds fun! Count me in please.
This does sound fun. Please count me in. Thanks!
Looking good, thank you for the chance of winning a copy and count me in please 🙂
Yes please count me in
Count me in, thanks!
Ooh! This sounds good. Please count me in.
I’m very interested in this, it does look fun! Please count me in.
Please count me in
Count me in please! Love Piper’s books.
Love shifters. Please count me in. Thanks.
Please count me in! I love atypical shifters, and the hedgehog is just too adorable.
I really have to read about a hedgehog shifter! Count me in please.
It looks great, please count me in!
Hedgehog shifter? How is that not fun?!?!
Looks great! I love shifter stories. It’s my favorite sub-genre. Can’t wait to read this one. Definitely count me in. Thanks!!
Love Msyhem”s type of Zen…….
Please count me in.
Yay, please count me in 🙂
Please count me in
Please count me in, thanks!
count me in thanks
Count me in please 🙂
Count me in too, please 🙂
Sounds good! Thanks for the chance 🙂
I’m really looking forward to reading this, and would love a chance to win a copy!
Please count me in too. Sounds so cute with the hedgehog shifter.
Love Piperâ€™s books. Count me in, thanks!
Would love to win a copy. Please count me in!
Coint me in pks
Count me in please!
Add me to this one please.
Please count me in, the excerpt I read was great.
Comments are closed.