Many thanks to Piper Vaughn and Kade Boehme for donating an ebook copy of their forthcoming m/m romance, Wood, Screws, and Nails, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Wood, Screws, and Nails will be released by Dreamspinner Press on April 23.
Aaron Costa’s summer was all planned. Despite having to remodel the family lake house, it would be a vacation of sorts, and he had every intention of enjoying it – until the friend who was supposed to help him got injured and left him in a lurch. He decides to take the opportunity to bond with his son and hires Julian and his roommate, Malachi, to assist.
As a broke college student, Malachi could use the money, and spending the summer with Aaron for eye candy sounds like a dream. “Look but donâ€™t touch” becomes his motto. But when Julian starts flaking on his responsibilities and Malachi and Aaron are forced to spend long hours alone together, their mutual attraction is impossible to resist.
Aaron can’t fight the temptation sexy Malachi presents. But more than their age difference stands in their way, not the least of which is Aaron’s semi-closeted status and the fact that he’s never openly discussed his sexuality with his son. He has no idea how Julian will react when he learns his father is not only gay, he’s also dating his best friend.
Piper Vaughn wrote her first love story at eleven and never looked back. Since then, sheâ€™s known that writing in some form was exactly what she wanted to do. A reader at the core, Piper loves nothing more than getting lost in a great book â€“ fantasy, young adult, romance, she loves them all (and has a thousand book library to prove it!). She grew up in Chicago, in an ethnically diverse neighborhood, and loves to put faces and characters of every ethnicity in her stories, so her fictional worlds are as colorful as the real one. Above all, she believes that everyone needs a little true love in their lifeâ€¦even if itâ€™s only in a book. You can find out more about Piper at her website, Facebook, and Twitter.
Kade Boehme is a southern boy without the charm, but all the sass. Currently residing in Seattle, he lives off ramen noodles and too much booze. He is “the epitome of dorkdom,” only watching TV when Rachel Maddow or one of his sports teams is on. Most of his free time is spent dancing, arguing politics, or with his nose in a book. He is also a hardcore Britney Spears fangirl and has an addiction to glitter. It was after writing a short story about boys who loved each other for a less-than-reputable adult website that he found his true calling, and hopefully a bit more class. He hopes to write about all the romance that he personally finds himself allergic to but that others can fall in love with. He maintains that life is real and the stories should be, as well. Find out more about Kade and his writing at his blog, Twitter, and Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, April 22.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Nope. We are absolutely not snuggling together!” -Mayhem
*side eye* -Chaos
66 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Wood, Screws, and Nails by Piper Vaughn & Kade Boehme [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in. Thanks.
Sounds like a good book. Count me in.
Please count me in as well. Thanks
Count me in, please! Thank you!!
I haven’t entered a contest in far too long, but I’d love to enter this 🙂 Thank you.
Count me in, please!
two great authors count me in.
Please count me in.
Please count me in:)
Please count me in.
Count me in! I love Piper’s books and look forward to reading Kade too!
Ha! Please count me in 🙂
Sounds great! Count me in too!
Enter me please. I can’t wait to read this!
Count me in please! Cheers 🙂
Comments are closed.