Many thanks to Andrew Grey for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming m/m romance, Dumped in Oz (Tales from Kansas #1), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Dumped in Oz will be released by Dreamspinner Press on January 15.
Because of an opportunity he’d be a fool to turn down, Lyle Powers transfers to his company’s warehouse in central Kansas. The last thing he expects is to meet another gay man in the small town, let alone one who captures his interest.
Roger Kypers is a recovering alcoholic with a twelve-year-old daughter he only gets to see for part of the summer. Neither Lyle nor Roger is looking for a relationship, and they fumble at the start, yet emotions build as Roger shows Lyle the landmarks of Oz.
But when Roger’s wicked witch of an ex-wife threatens to take his daughter away for good if he doesn’t act “normally,” he’s faced with the challenge of letting her get away with it, or fighting to accept himself and standing up for what he knows is right.
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a masterâ€™s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation. Andrewâ€™s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing). He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the worldâ€™s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania. You can find out more about Andrew and his books at his website and his blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, January 14.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Wouldn’t you rather nap than take pictures, Mom??” -Mayhem
85 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Dumped in Oz (Tales from Kansas #1) by Andrew Grey [CONTEST CLOSED]”
God, can I just say how much I love the cover image and title? A yellow brick road and a rainbow? Really? This is frickin’ awesome and I need to read it. Please count me in 😉
But, May…..your Mama loves taking pictures of you!!!
Please count me in!
Count me in please 🙂
count me in please.
Looks like a great book. I love M/M.
I’d love to be entered into the contest, please.
count me in. Congrats on the release
A recent post from Karin..Sorry, Nothing Crafty Today. Need Help.
Please enter me in the contest. I LOVE every Andrew Grey book there is.
The book sounds great. Please count me in!
Love to win a copy
Sounds like another fantastic read from Andrew. Please count me in!
this book sounds fantastic. i only hope i have a chance
Count me in I love me some Andrew Grey 🙂
I would love to win your book, Andrew. Please count me in.
The Wizard of Oz is my all-time favorite movie so this book is calling to me in more ways than one! I love Andrew Grey and would love to be entered in the contest! One way or another, I’m reading this book!! 🙂
Love Andrew’s books and this sounds like another winner. Please enter me in the contest.
Wonderful! An other series by Andrew Grey, I already love it. Please enter me in the contest.
It’s impossible to get enough Andrew Grey books. Please count me in. Thank You.
Hi, Andrew! Please enter me in the contest! I love the premise of this book — Your ideas always make me think in new and exciting ways, and I appreciate that. Thank you for taking the time to write this and the other wonderful books that you write.
so excited can’t wait
Enter me please!
Count me in please. Thank you
Please count me in too. 🙂
Please count me in:)
I want one. Big ple s de:-)
Please count me in!
Looks like a good read. please count me in
Would love to read this book. Thanks.
Please count me in, I’m an Andrew Grey fan!
Please count me in.
Please count me in!
I’d like to enter the contest please!
Count me in, please! 🙂
Please include me! Andrew Grey release days are always happy days!
Count me in too please. Thanks 🙂
Comments are closed.