Many thanks to Liam Livings for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming m/m holiday romance, Christmas Serendipity, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Christmas Serendipity will be released by JMS Books on December 8.
In a snowy small town in England just before Christmas, handyman Christian thinks the world has ended – his parents are still getting used to his being gay and have disinvited him to their Christmas. Former waiter David has just been fired and is still getting used to the fact that his useless, cheating, money-grabbing, waste-of-space boyfriend has just dumped him. Their mutual friend Cathy steps in and invites the two strangers to a non-family Christmas at the flat she shares with Tony.
With Cathy’s organizational skills and enthusiasm, these four spend Christmas together, making the best of it and getting to know each other. A spark of attraction clearly brings David and Christian closer, and spending the festive season together may be just what these two refugees need to calm their troubled souls.
But the past still haunts them both and threatens to be their undoing. Is love enough to overcome the burdens they bear? Can they find a happy Christmas together after all?
Excerpt (scroll down)
Three things about Liam – there are five more on the website and one is a lie:
- He lives, with his partner and cats, where east London ends and becomes nine-carat-gold- highlights-and-fake-tan-west-Essex.
- He was born in Hampshire with two club feet (look it up, itâ€™s not nice) and problem ears, needing grommets: this meant he was in plaster from toe to groin until he was two, and had to swim with a cap and olive oil soaked lambâ€™s wool over his ears – olive oil bought from a health food shop, before it was sold by supermarkets.
- He started writing when he was 14: sat in French lessons during a French exchange trip, for want of anything better to do, he wrote pen portraits about his French exchangeâ€™s teachers. He wrote for his schoolâ€™s creative writing magazine and still writes a diary every day.
You can find out more about Liam on his website, blog, Twitter, and Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, December 6.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*sun stupor* -Mayhem
41 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Christmas Serendipity by Liam Livings [CONTEST CLOSED]”
please enter me
NO sun here today. Please enter me in the drawing.
count me in please
I am sucker for all these christmas tales, this one is one the list if I’m not lucky here!
Finally! Count me in, please 🙂
Sunshine does the same to me, Mayhem. Yesterday was a perfect sun stupor day.
A recent post from margene..From My Heart
Oooh, the sun’s made Mayhem a stripy cat!
The sun is the best
Please count me in! (I have a weakness for holiday stories of any variety…)
Please count me in, thank you.
Please count me in. Thanks
Count me in too.
Please count me in!
I hope the sun last long enough so that when you’ve finished baking on that side May you can turn over and do the other 🙂
A recent post from Kate..Busy doing nothing……
Please include me in the draw as well. Thanks
Please count me in. Thanks.
Please count me in.
Pretty please count me in! And May looks a bit like me in the mornings as I soak up the sun while reading and drinking my morning coffee.
A recent post from Joder..Book Tour for Shadow of a Man by Maria Hammarblad (Review)
Please count me in. Thanks!
I’ve been craving winter holiday themed reads lately, so count me in, please.
Count me in please and thank you
add me, thank you 🙂
Oh I just adore the christmas stories! Please count me in!
I haven’t started my holiday reading yet, but I’d love to add another to the pile. Thank you.
Please count me in 🙂
Count me in too, cheers 🙂
Dreaming of wintersun and a great book…..
Please count me in. Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!
A nicely warmed sun cat is one of life’s treasures. Thank you, May!
Please count me in. Thanks.
Count me in please 🙂
Love me a holiday story!
please count me in 🙂
Please count me in
Phew just in time, add me to this one please
I am entering the competition. I am also deeply concerned that Liam maybe my neighbour and I don’t know, as I also live where London meets Essex … and I do get a strange black cat visiting from time to time (because the 10 cats I have are too stupid to run it out of the house!)
Add me please, thanks.
A little something for the holiday spirit!
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say, thanks all for commenting, it’s such a great response and I’m really pleased you’re all interested in reading this little story I wrote 🙂
Petra Bond – we may well be neighbours, although neither of our cats are black. One is a mackeral tabby, and the other is piebald (white with black spots).
Good luck everyone, and I hope to be back here soon with my next release. Thanks to Chris for hosting.
I love books based in the UK. Looking forward to reading this one
Comments are closed.