Many thanks to K-Lee Klein for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m paranormal romance, Ali’s Intuition (Family of Misfits #2), for a lucky commenter to win! Ali’s IntuitionÂ will be released on September 20 by MLR Press.
If the rough and tumble man at Ali’s door is supposed to be his fate-ordained mate, then he has to wonder what in the Goddess’ name Fate was thinking.
Ali has always dreamed of his spirit mate, someone classy, intelligent and romantic, but the man who faints in his doorway is anything but. Kalo is loud and pushy, with hair more suited to a caveman and manners to match – all wrapped up in one big package of you’ve got to be kidding me. Besides, Ali has responsibilities as mama bear to his den of shifters and that’s where he needs to be.
For Kalo, being rejected by his spirit mate won’t be life-threatening. But there’s something about Ali that intrigues him and touches his soul. He’s ready to offer his already-engaged heart with no strings attached, for a chance to change Ali’s mind.
K-Lee Klein has lived in one part of Western Canada or another for her entire life. Sheâ€™s a doting mother of three now-grown kids and has had characters and plots running around her head for as long as she can remember. Though sheâ€™s fairly new at throwing her original fiction out into the web universe, she hopes to substitute her passion for writing beautiful, emotional men for her previous jobs as a hockey manager/coach, school band volunteer and overall chauffeur.
For now she lives with an overly-patient husband who totally does not get her thing for gay men, two spoiled but wonderful sons (who donâ€™t get it either), two also spoiled but beautiful cats, many phone calls with her daughter who has already left the nest, and an abundance of fabulous gay men, large and small, bouncing off the walls of her skull, competing for their turns to tell their stories.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, September 19.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Go away. I’m busy.” -Chaos
*blinks drowsily* -Mayhem