When brilliant university student Sebastian went on the run with deadly spy Kyle to escape assassins, he never imagined he’d end up a spy himself – or that he and Kyle would fall for each other. Now Sebastian’s ready for his first daring mission: to seduce a Russian arms dealer and steal missile plans before they fall into the wrong hands.
In the simmering heat of Buenos Aires, protective Kyle arrives as mission backup- – and fights his unexpected jealousy and powerful urge to keep Sebastian safe. When their plans go awry, Sebastian and Kyle must scramble to complete their mission and work together as equals. Romance and espionage aren’t easy bedfellows. Can two spies thwart the bad guys – and keep their love affair alive?
Also by Keira
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical and fantasy fiction, and â€“ although she loves delicious angst along the way â€“ Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, â€œThe good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.â€ You can find out more about Keira and her books atÂ her website and on Twitter and Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, May 30.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Sleeping copycats! 🙂