Many thanks to LB Gregg for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Men of Smithfield: Seth & David, for a lucky commenter to win. Men of Smithfield: Seth & David will be released by Carina Press on October 15.
He’s everything I’ve never wanted – too young, too weird, too wild.
I wasn’t impressed that I had to get my weekly massage from a guy with a toe ring. But when I discovered David Cooke’s skills as a masseur were literally orgasmic, I couldn’t stop thinking about him and his amazing hands, day and night. Especially at night.
He’s full of surprises. And despite my bad behavior, David’s just as eager to explore this chemistry between us. Turns out, there’s a lot more to him than hemp pants and tattoos. If he’s so wrong for me, why does being with him feel so right?
Note: Previously published as Happy Ending.
Books by LB
- Men of Smithfield: Mark & Tony and Men of Smithfield: Max & Finn
- Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1) and Trust Me If You Dare (Romano & Albright, Book 2)
- Dudleytown (Cornwall Novellas #1) and Simple Gifts (Cornwall Novellas #2)
- Mistletoe at Midnight (also in His for the Holidays)
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg (Lisabea) spends her days plotting and planning and her evenings with her family – three (well above average) teenagers, a smoking hot hubbie, a fat-ass beagle, and a smelly old dachshund. For fun, LB is passionate about skiing, hiking, travel, pedicures, fine wine, good music, and playing cards. She’s been known to read a bit too much.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, October 12.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hmm… I think May has a better sun spot than I do…” -Chaos