Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released kinky m/m romance, Learning the Ropes (Sex Sells #3), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Learning the Ropes is Kim’s 75th published work – congrats, Kim! 🙂
Working for a company whose slogan is ‘Sex sells and weâ€™re very good at sex’ isn’t easy for a man with an apparently inexhaustible ability to blush. Things only get more embarrassing for Floyd when he’s sent to construct an advertising campaign for a BDSM club.
As if that wasnâ€™t bad enough, the owner of the club is Peter Ingram, the silent partner in SKIN designs, which technically makes him Floyd’s boss. If he screws this up, Floyd’s going to be looking for a new job. His only option is to set aside his embarrassment and throw himself into learning everything there is to know about leather.
But when Peter agrees to teach Floyd what submission really means, suddenly it’s not only his job that’s at risk.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday June 4.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What, you don’t stretch out to cool off?!” -Mayhem