Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Ervin’s Dilemma (Wayne County Wolves #1), or her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance written with Amber Kell, The Helpful Swan (The Cob Brothers #3), for a lucky commenter to win!
First there were the Lost Shifters; now there are the Wayne County Wolves.
Ever since his old pack had given up their criminal ways and joined the Wayne County Wolves, Ervin’s been depressed. Not only is his new pack completely goody two-shoes, it’s also sadly lacking gay members. So Ervin has little hope of ever finding his mate. But just when he least expects it, he finds shy yet sexy wolf shifter Miles. Unfortunately, Miles has vowed to never belong to a formal pack, which makes him a rogue; in the shifter world that makes him both dangerous and a target.
Although Miles tries to resist Ervin, he can’t help being drawn to the domineering man. When Mile’s siblings are captured, he knows he won’t be able to get them back on his own. Will Ervin help? And at what price?
When Prince Kedrik Cobb sees the sexy man in leather decorating the store window, he knows he has to see the man again. Unfortunately, his date for the night didn’t figure into his plans and he continues on his way. He can’t forget about the sexy stranger, so a few days later he finds himself returning to the store.
Cadell Shumaker has watched Kedrik for most of his life. After following the man from Aria to earth, he’d placed his store right in Kedrik’s path. Despite his positioning it takes a while before Kedrik notices him and falls into his arms. But when Kedrik finds out Cadell isn’t as innocent as he appears and a certain shape-changing spell takes effect, more than a little magic is needed before this couple can make their way to happily ever after.
Also by Stephani
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- The Cob Brothers Series (with Amber Kell)
- The Night Wardens Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, May 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Even when you don’t think I’m watching, I’m watching.” -Chaos