Congrats to Alisha, who won her choice of The Wizard & the Werewolf (Mixed Mates #1) or Robertâ€™s Rancher (Cowboy Lovinâ€™ #2) by Amber Kell!
Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming fantasy m/m romance, Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift #2), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift #2) will be released by Silver Publishing on July 14.
When his children are taken away from him without living at all, Merin is at the end of his ropes and still has to save Rin from the clutches of sorrow. But not even in his grief can he find peace, because the attacker is plotting and a whole new nation is prepared for war.
Can love conquer all and will working together save Rin, Merin and their kingdom from giving in to the raining challenges or will their enemies finally achieve victory?
Content Advisory: This title includes an HFN ending.
- Complete list
- Sebastianâ€™s Wolves
- Kingâ€™s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1)
- Battle of Hearts
- What Doesnâ€™t Kill You
- Plug and Engage (free)
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and sheâ€™ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
You can find out more about Valentina at her website, on Goodreads, or on Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, July 13.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Basking? Or melting?
57 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift #2) by Valentina Heart [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in! I so appreciate it 🙂
Please count me in.
“Can love conquer all and will working together save Rin, Merin and their kingdom?” I sure hope so but I have got find out so enter me in the Owner of My Heart contest. – Lucas
Count me in1 and I adore your cat Mayhem. she looks like my Lily.
I did love the first one:) Count me in please 🙂
Count me in please. Thank you :):)
Please add me into this. And if she is tanning, she is doing something right. My cat only sits in partial sun and lets half of himself warm up.
Comments are closed.