Many thanks to Amber Kell for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released paranormal m/m romance, The Wizard & the Werewolf (Mixed Mates #1), or her forthcoming m/m romance, Robert’s Rancher (Cowboy Lovin’ #2), for a lucky commenter to choose between! Or, if you already own or have preordered these books, you can choose a future release!
When Peter agrees to let a wizard stay with his pack, he has no idea he’s about to meet his mate. Justin is everything Peter doesn’t expect. He’s not werekin, he wields magic, and – strangest of all – he’s a man.
When his sister’s mate, Cyrus, asks Peter to harbor his brother, Peter isn’t expecting a bad boy wizard to show up at his door. He’s also unprepared for Justin to be the mate Peter has searched for his entire life.
Wizards and werewolves don’t get along.
Justin needs a place to crash where no one will look. With a psychotic wizard on his trail and a powerful artifact in his possession, the best hiding spot is the least likely. Who’ll come searching in the middle of a wolf pack? Now all Justin has to do is resist a sexy wolf and he may escape with his heart intact.
This is a reedited, rereleased title.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Sometimes you don’t know what you’re looking for until you find it.
Robert Hawthorne is lonely. After years of looking for the right guy, he’s almost ready to give up until a car accident leads to meeting Glen King.
Glen is furious when the owner of the ranch he was working for sells without giving Glen a chance to buy him out. Promises had been broken, and Glen snatches at the opportunity for a job with his cousin at a new ranch.
When the two men meet sparks fly but a misunderstanding has Glen leaving just as things start to go well for their romance. Will Glen come to his senses or will he let the best thing that ever happened to him slip away?
Robert’s Rancher will be released by Total-E-Bound on June 25.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Amber is one of those quiet people they always tell you to watch out for. She lives in Dallas with her husband, two sons, two cats and one extremely stupid dog. You can find out more about Amber and her books at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday July 2.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“The big kitty did it, I swear!!” -Mayhem