Many thanks to Xara X. Xanakas for donating an ebook copy of her No Pants Day m/m romance, Bennie’s Wish, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Bennie’s Wish will be released by Dreamspinner Press on May 4 (No Pants Day), of course.
And, because Xara doesn’t want anyone to be caught out on No Pants Day, the winner will also receive a swag pack containing a pair of instant underpants, an instant towel, a pocket mirror, screen cleaning cloth, a cup, and a bottle opener. Plus Xara’s willing to mail the swag pack internationally. 🙂
For years, Ally Theodisius has suspected his “friends” have been humoring him to stay in his good graces – and his wallet – so when a No Pants Day breakfast ends in his humiliation, he finally takes a stand.
When model Bennie Arnold runs into Ally, his first impression is of a cute, adorably dimpled writer in dire need of a real friend. Bennie would be happy to fill the role. There’s just one little problem: heâ€™s going commando, and it happens to be No Pants Day. If he has any hope of getting his wish, Bennie will have to use his best assets to convince Ally he’s the real deal.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Snakeskin Boots
- Crazy Wind
- Jailhouse Rock (with LC Chase) (free)
- Sink or Swim (with Lissa Kasey) (free)
- Short Stories
Xara X. Xanakas decided years ago to embrace her weirdness. A friend first described her that way to the man who’s been her husband for over twenty years. That formula fits her, and she figures if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Being Texan, her crush on cowboys comes natural, but the techie in her loves to show nerds a good time. She relishes all things different, and brings saucy style to her writing. Whether wrangling a wayward ranch hand or adding another critter to her were-menagerie, Xara strives to make the outlandish appealing. She’ll make you quirk a brow and snort with laughter, and that’s all right by her. Xara believes that unique is best and happily ever after is the icing on the cookies.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, May 10.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“No Pants Day?! That sounds even more scandalous than the naughty boys!!!” -Mayhem