Congrats to Shaz, who won Giving In (Wanting #2) by Piper Vaughn!Â Giving In is being released by Less Than Three Press today.
Many thanks to Josephine Myles for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released short m/m romance, First Impressions, for a lucky commenter to win. Plus everyone can read the second book in this trilogy, Fuzzy, for free!
When ugly socks attract.
Surly artist Jez just can’t help staring at the brightly colored socks of the businessman who sits opposite him on the train every day. He weaves a whole history for the mysterious stranger in a vain attempt to stave off his attraction, but it only ends up feeding his bizarre obsession. Then one hot morning, Jez finally snaps and starts sketching…
This is the 2nd electronic edition of this title, originally published by Torquere Press. The main updates are new cover art, typesetting and minor editorial corrections, so readers who own the first edition have no need to purchase it again.
Other Books by Jo
- Fuzzy (First Impressions #2) (free) & Last Chance (First Impressions #3)
- Barging In
- Boats in the Night
- Tailor Made
- Pole Star (free)
- Complete list
Eccentric Englishwoman, absent-minded mother, proud bisexual, shameless tea-addict, serial textile craft hobbyist, iconoclastic logophile and writer of homoerotic romance â€“ Josephine Myles is all these things at once. She has held down more different jobs than any sane person ever should, and is fundamentally rebellious, preferring the overgrown yet enticing path rather than the wide and obvious one.
Jo once spent two years living on a slowly decaying narrowboat, and was determined that she would one day use the experience as fodder for a novel. It may have taken a few years, but she got there in the end. She usually does.
She lives in rural Somerset, in the West Country of England, with her husband and four year old daughter. Currently self-employed, she gave up a career teaching English Literature to look after her daughter, who has Downâ€™s Syndrome. When she isnâ€™t working, writing or spending time with friends and family, she bakes cakes and attempts to finish off some of the textile projects she has started, with varying degrees of success. She can occasionally be spotted wearing her creations, as no one else will.
In her short stories Jo is particularly interested in exploring how characters react in the heat of the moment, and what they reveal about their deepest desires and insecurities. She most enjoys writing contemporary tales about unconventional men overcoming their fears through love, but ventures into sci-fi and paranormal when her muse insists. He can be a right difficult bastard at times.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, February 16.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I will not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hmph. I am not a hovercraft.” -Chaos
59 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: First Impressions #1 by Josephine Myles [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in please
Love bright colored socks! Please enter me. Thanks
Please count me in 🙂
Count me in please:)
How about Monorail Cat?
Please count me in, thank you
Contest for First Impressions #1 by Josephine Myles would like to enter.
Please count me in, thanks 🙂
Comments are closed.