Going With My Heart by Stephani Hecht
Sometimes your past can intrude itself into your future…and even kill the chance for your ‘happily ever after’.
Four years ago, Brody thought he’d finally found his happily ever after in his best friend, Dale. All those dreams were shattered, however, when Dale left to join the Air Force, leaving behind a brokenhearted Brody.
Dale knew from the moment he left Brody that he’d made the biggest mistake of his life. Now, he’s back and trying to make amends. Not only does he have to deal with his own disapproving father, but Brody isn’t ready to forgive or forget.
Will Dale manage to convince Brody that he’s here to stay this time? Or will Dale be the one suffering a broken heart this time?
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
My Subby Valentine by Amber Kell
When Kit loses a contest and approaches a dangerous Dom for submission, he learns that the man he lusted after from afar is a lot more complicated than everyone thinks.
Mason Briggs doesn’t quite know what to do with the persistent submissive. Kit looks at Mase like he’s everything good and right in the world. After a murder accusation and trial, Mase just wants to protect his heart. What is he going to do about the sweet submissive who keeps walking through all of Mase’s boundaries as if they aren’t even there?
When someone tries to tear the couple apart and threatens Kit’s safety, Mase has to decide if he wants to go back to a life alone or fight for the man he’s falling in love with.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
Amber Kell is a dreamer who has been writing stories in her head for as long as she could remember. You can find out more about Amber at her blog/website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, February 16.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I will not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hey, it takes a lot of beauty sleep to maintain this level of cuteness!’ -Mayhem