Many thanks to Piper Vaughn for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Promise in a Kiss, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Promise in a Kiss will be released by Less Than Three Press on March 7.
At the age of ten, Darren promised he would love his friend Adam forever and that they would someday marry, and sealed the promise with a kiss. One month later, his friend was gone, and their promise lost to the passage of time.
Years later, Darren cannot forget that long ago promise, and at the urging of a friend, decides to take a chance and track down the boy he once loved…
- Wanting (Wanting #1) (free read) & Giving In (Wanting #2)
- More Than Moonlight (Lucky Moon #0.5) (free read), Moonlight Becomes You (Lucky Moon #1), and The Luckiest (Lucky Moon #2) (forthcoming) â€“ with MJ Oâ€™Shea
- Zombie Wonderland
- One Small Thing (forthcoming) â€“ with MJ Oâ€™Shea
- Complete list
Piper Vaughn wrote her first love story at eleven and never looked back. Since then, sheâ€™s known that writing in some form was exactly what she wanted to do. A reader at the core, Piper loves nothing more than getting lost in a great book â€“ fantasy, young adult, romance, she loves them all (and has a thousand book library to prove it!). She grew up in Chicago, in an ethnically diverse neighborhood, and loves to put faces and characters of every ethnicity in her stories, so her fictional worlds are as colorful as the real one. Above all, she believes that everyone needs a little true love in their lifeâ€¦even if itâ€™s only in a book. You can find out more about Piper at her website, Facebook, Twitter, and joint blog with M.J.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, March 6.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
71 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Promise in a Kiss by Piper Vaughn [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in too 🙂
Oooh! This sounds so sweet. Count me in!
Count me in please 🙂
Count me in too! Thank you.
Please count me in.
Chaos looks like a sweet normal kitty there…..
Looks sweet, count me in please!
count me in please!
Count me in please!
Count me in! I love Piper’s works
Sounds very sweet, count me in, please!
count me in!
This would help cut my LT3 budget expenses, lol. I read everything they release 🙂
I would love to be entered, please.
add me, thank you 🙂
I am entering the contest.
Promise in a Kiss since nice; I’ll need to check it out.
Count me in please 😀 I have been looking forward to this one.
Yes, me, me, me – please?
Count me in please! Thanks!
Please count me in!
Thank you to Stumbling Over Chaos for offering Piper Vaughn’s donated ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, “Promise in a Kiss” by Less Than Three Press on March 7th. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to enter this giveaway. Thank You.
Take care & Have a Great Week,
PaParanormalFan (Reneeâ€™ S.)
A recent post from PaParanormalFan (Ren..Save a Tree, Read a eBook!
Comments are closed.